Sunday, August 24, 2008

"All Occasion Cards"....August Personal Challenge

I have a long way to go to complete my "August Personal Challenges". I do not know what made me think I would have enough time to complete all of these cards......I do know that I was pretty excited about the "NEW" Embossing folders, Cut & Die Embossing folders, and Storybook and Graphically Speaking carts that I purchased....so, yeah...I kinda decided I was going to use everything....Well, in time....I will....but.... I only completed one card last weekend. The ideas were there.....the creativity came after time ran out...... And the weekend before that I went to visit my daughter and her family at Hunter's Airfield, Georgia in Savannah--The travel was a challenge in itself....Word to the Wise----If at all possible, "Don't fly Delta...." (HeHe...Sorry DELTA....... Now...... as for my daughter......She's adjusting quite well to her return from IRAQ....She just kind of jumped right back into taking care of her family.....I know she is just elated to be home...And her family is sooooo very happy for her to be here......Again, "Thanks" and (((((Big Hugs)))) for all of your prayers and support while she was away...........So no, there has been very little time for playing with "ALL" of my goodies.....So I am going to work at completing some of the challenges I committed myself to this month and see what I will actually complete. Oh.....So that all of you know....I was doing good with my "Totally Broke August Ban", until I downloaded that Micheal's coupon. I did not even know what the coupon said until someone on the Cricut website brought it to everyone's attention.....And of course, 40% off of an ENTIRE purchase and it DOES NOT EXPIRE until 31 August....Oh Yeah......Of course, I had to take advantage of it.....Anywho, I did not do too much damage this month and I lasted for 21 days of August spending $0 on SB stuff....So I have to give myself a pat on the back.....Go Dee...Go Dee.....Go Dee....(HeHe).

Okay....Back to the issue......Cards..... These are all occasion cards ....Hope you like them....and thanks for visitng "My Special Place"

(Click on "PIC" for a larger image)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just Love these cards, thanks for letting us look at your blog

Enabledtoshop/zrick

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Okay.. where do you get your creativity from?.. Can you share?.. This is some awsome work.. everything looks great together..

Tifany said...

Wow...my favorite is that orange-y "Thank You" card...beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini