Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"Be Yourself"........ Layout

It seems it has been forever since I made a Layout.....so.....I thought I would make one. Also, this month I have 3 Storybook Layouts to make and 3 Graphically Speaking Layouts for my August personal challenge ......This was fun to make, but, it took me all day to complete and I do not have a pic for it yet.....(But, thats an easy fix.....) "Click on Pic for larger image "
Supplies-Storybook Cart- Scallop , Circle, Black Cardstock,Bazzill Cardstock-Tan,Beige,Pink,K&Co Doublesided paper,MemoryMaker Yarns,Lace- lace and flower,Ribbon,Jasmine- corner brackets,Bangle Bling,Paperwishes Silver Flower embellishments,Skittles,Inkadinkado Stamp

6 comments:

Tifany said...

Beautiful!

Is the title lettering from a cartridge or something else? I love it.

Susie said...

Love all the texture and colors on this layout. Everything is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Looking at this layout, it doesn't look like it has been forever since you last made one. This layout is absolutely beautiful. The colors are great and you even took time to sew stiches. CUTE IDEA. I think I will be scraplifting this one for me. Thanks for so many great ideas.

Gin

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous!!

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous layout!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini