Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Winner of "Enfys RAK"

WoooHooo...I am sooo happy...I was the "winner" of Enfys RAK....This is such a neat magazine...And just in time to make Christmas projects......I am so waiting for it....I am very excited about trying out some of the ideas....(check out the advent calendar)....Keep watching- once I receive the magazine- I will post crafts as I complete them......I am sooooo doing the "Happy Dance"........Thank you Enfys....You will also want to check out her blog.....She does marvelous work.... http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Dee
"Congrats" on winning Enfy's RAK gift. You"re so deserving. I'm sure we will be seeing alot of projects coming from your magazine. Keep doing your "Happy Dance".

Gin

Anonymous said...

oooh im so jealous what a fun book. enjoy and congrats!!!
jennie
jcscraphappy

regina williams said...

wow where did you get this book at?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini