Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Have A Merry Christmas"- MS Branch Punch- Cuttlebug Folder

Okay.....I finally got MS Branch Punch....I went to Walmart and they had all the others but not the "Branch"....I was pleasantly surprised to see that M's had it....I accidently happened by it. Her christmas stuff is not located in her aisle...but in a seperate aisle......But, I am happy with this lil punch...Now, I have to come up with some more ways to use it.....Here is a card I made....I also used the Lil cuttlebug folders....Came across this idea on the Cricut MB...Wow....these lil things (small cuttlebug folders) has been sitting in my scraproom forever......"just sitting".....and I kept collecting them....Well, now I know what to do with them....Come back and see what I come up with....I am going to have a very productive weekend(hehe)...I have all of these ideas running around in my head...Now....to put them on paper.....I gotta thank everyone on the Cricut MB for all of their ideas.....



12 comments:

diana*bugalicious said...

so beautiful! i love the embossed squares & holly on the right side.

Anonymous said...

Dee what a great idea for a card. I love that punch and how you used it on your cards.
~BridgetL.~

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The wreath is beautiful with the jewel berries and I love the squares on the side with the greens. Very beautiful!

Dawn Miner said...

love how you used the branch punch cant wait to try mine

Lesley said...

I love the little wreath. It is adorable.

The Bird Nest said...

Beautiful and elegant!
AmyBird

Angie said...

I love this card!! I just bought this punch. Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

This is my fave of all the cards you have posted. TFS! Reesez_Piecez

shelly said...

this is my favorite christmas card of yours...for now lol that punch is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. this is a neat card.. *BJ*

Anonymous said...

Ms. Dee

I love your wreath. You did a wonderful job on that card. Great work.

Gin

Tifany said...

Cute! I love the look of that saying in the middle of the wreath.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini