Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Thanksgiving Weekend Crop"- Card Organizer

I think this "Thanksgiving Weekend Crop" is becoming tradition.......Since I introduced my sisters to scrapbooking...not only do we meet for weekend crops from time to time throughout the year .....but, we always crop the entire Thanksgiving weekend......It's just so much fun and we get to spend quality time with one another........well, really , it's a "Just Us Guurrls" weekend because ....we literally spend the entire weekend----Just us girls----- Scrappin'.....eating, talking, etc., but you get the picture.....I always look forward to our long "Thanksgiving" weekend......
This organizer was made by Carol.... The theme for the weekend crop was "Christmas Cards"....We were to make christmas cards using Embossing Folders and Die Cuts, Martha Stewart Punches and Metallic Posterboard.....It is always amazing to me the number of cards Carol makes each time we get together........I seriously think she has an "elf" in her bag........



These two were created by Judy........She has this thing about "ALL COLORS" matching exactly.....So a lot of her time is totally devoted to getting those exact colors...( Can you say "Anal"???? (Hehe).......But.....Her final products are always "stunning".......She is sooooo going to kill me.....
This is Sherly's organizer.....She is our "Decoupage Queen"....She will "Decoupage" anything.....Suprisingly........She did not decoupage "a thing"......."Hey Sherly........What's up with that"?????
And last, but not least.....I, (yes...Ms_Dee) made these organizers....I made the green one before I left for the Thanksgiving Holiday...because I had to make it first in order to give them instructions.....and ....to make sure it was a easy enough challenge to do......and It was....The other one...I made at the crop.....
And a pic of all the finished projects............"Great Job"...Everyone......

We had quite a few challenges and did quite well with all of them...I was quite pleased with the chrstmas card organizer that we put together. I got the instructions from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j61q823ghb8 . Thanks Dannie Graves. The instructions were easy to follow and the end product was great. Myself and one of the other girls, Judy, made a couple of the organizers and all of us plan to make more...These make great gifts and are also great for storing cards and other projects.

I took the Pics of these during the Thanksgiving weekend and I am just posting for the first time since the Thanksgiving holidays.....It's been a while since I took the pics so I hope I got it right.....

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow, these are darling Dee! And what a fun tradition. Wish I had sisters.

xxD

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini