Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy "2009" Everyone........

Wow....Time flies....I have not updated my blog for a while now and that was on top of my 2009 New Years resolution....I have been paying so much attention to one particular resolution....that I neglect the others....That's not good, Huh?.....

Okay....so I am going to get a handle on this. I have a lot planned for this month and I am now going to play "catch-up". I have been doing a lot of scrapping, organizing and managing things....but have had very little time to post.......But I am going to get better....ahhhh starting now.........First, "Happy New Years" everyone....I am sooooo happy to see the New Years arrive.....and already playing catchup.....but that's okay...gives me something to do.....I am working on so many new projects.....These are a few things on my list .....I will post as I complete them....

CD "Mini" calendars- (Sneak Preview )
Okieladiebugs "Motivational" Challenges
January Personal Challenges
Valentines Day Cards
Project 365

And this is only a few.....but.....I am going to scrap all weekend long.....so check back periodically......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini