Sunday, January 11, 2009

2008-"One People.....One Nation"-Obama LO...pg 3

I am doing Okieladiebug's "Motivational Challenge and it is allowing me to complete lots of stuff...and get my January Personal Challenges done....I have complete 2 more Obama pages and love the fact that I can still get my challenges done and am able to work on my Obama Album at the same time......


This is a LO I did last week....it was my 2nd Obama Scrapbook page.......I figured one day...I wil have a completed album.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this LO, That is a day that needs to be remembered and you did a beautiful job with your Layouts.

Enabledtoshop/zrick

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful layouts. What a wonderful way to mark this historic time.

Anonymous said...

OMG... What a wonderful LO. You have really captured this moment in time. Great job!

Devon said...

Love this LO Ms. Dee! Yes We DID!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini