Monday, March 2, 2009

"Dance....As If Noone Is Watching"......LO

Okay....I need to update my blog before I get too far behing....Again-(Hehe)......I had a very productive weekend with scrapping.......A couple of weeks ago I found some "Afrocentric" Stamps from http://www.dandeeimages.com/ and wanted to give them a try...I did make a card....but wanted to incorporate a couple of the stamps on a LayOut........This is what I came up with.....(Thanks for Looking.....)
"Stamped" Font cut at 2.5"- Real Size - Inked and "dotted"
Fiskar Border Punch-Effervesscense and Scallop Sentiment
Printed Paper -ProvoCrafts- Pathways- "Romance"- Michelle Anderson
Stamp- Dandee Image LLC-S-766- Jydti
Stamp-- Dandee Image, LLC-Ballerina- (could not find code in catalog)
"Enjoy"- JustRite 1-5/8" Stamp
Stickles
Ribbon
...As if....."- computer generated
Scrappy Cat- Stamp
"Dance"- JustRite Ministamps
American Crafts- Black Cardstock

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini