Sunday, April 26, 2009

Layout Challenge-"Phenomenal Woman"

"Phenomenal Women"


This was challenge from the sistas thread that MyraB. suggested. The challenge was to use "parts" are "al"l of Maya Angelou's "Phenomenal Woman" poem..... I though "All" of the poem was appropriate fro this lo..I wa really excited about doing this layout...once I decide on how I was going to going to do it....I decided to include the ladies on the Sistas thread...I included the ones I could lift their avatar pic....and named the layout "Phenomenal Women"...This is my take on the challenge...TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the clip-art/cut out is so cute. I love the way she's patting that lady's head! Very playful.
Evelyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini