Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sizzix "Embossed" Cards - Sista Challenge

These are the "New" Sizzix Embossing folders that I found last week...Well, a few of them...The challenge this week (again) on the Sistas thread was to use the cuttlebug, sizzix, hot shot ...and create a project. I decided to use these embossing folders because I had just picked them up last week....and wanted to give them a try. I made cards.........I'll post the specifics later with the insides...but I used Rubons for the inside sentiments.....soooo.... here they are and TFL...............







3 comments:

Miss Misi said...

I like the embossing...very pretty!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I'm definitely going to have purchase a few of the Sizzix embossing folders. TFS

Regina G. said...

Love the embossing! I wonder if the Sizzix embossing folders will fit in a Cuttlebug?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini