Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Embossing Folder - Brayer Technique- QuicKutz A2 "Frame" and "Vines"

I decided to give the "Embossing Folder Brayer Technique" a try...Though I have created something using the brayer technique I have never creating anything using the embossing folder brayer technique....I have not put the card together....I think I need to practice a bit more....but this is what I came up with.......Something else for me to explore......It's a bit messy...cleans up nicely and I like the outcome....

2 comments:

Treva said...

We bought some of those Quickutz A2embossing folders when we went to Scrapdoodles the last time. I may just try to use mine this weekend.

Regina G. said...

WOW! They came out great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini