Monday, June 15, 2009

RAK for "Most Improved Scrapbooker"

Out of the kindness of my heart, I wanted to acknowledge someone and give them a true "RAK". Someone who I thought has "improved" tremenduously in their creative ability. She jumped right in when we started doing challenges...Though she acknowledged she was "just learning" and at first even hesitated to post her creations....she never quit. And she always challenged herself to go one step further. In looking at her work, I noticed the evolution of a "flower in bloom". She takes pride in her projects and ask for help when she feels stumped or lost at completing a challenge or what to do next. As she said...she started taking "baby steps"...but have found what it takes to do what she truly enjoys,. ie., scrapbooking, cardmaking, altering crafts. I wanted to give her a blog award...because in looking at her projects from her initial challenge submission, I see vast "improvement" in her projects...... but to date, she does not have one...but remember ...she's taking "baby steps"...So, I think that will probably be her next step..........So, to Kathy Oscar...I give you this gift knowing that it will "inspire" you to continue doing what you truly enjoy...God Bless Sista...(smile)...(I hope you do not mind me doing this ....but I think you deserve it"...."Enjoy".....

6 comments:

Mary Director said...

Congratulations Kathy!!!

Lanita said...

How thoughtful of you Dee!!! Enjoy your gift Kathy!

KathyOscar said...

I am just overwhelmed. It might not seem like a big deal to some, but it really means a lot to me. Ms. Dee, your thoughtfulness and encouragement just mean the world to me. I am truly grateful!

Love, love, love!

Nubian Crafter said...

Ms_Dee, what a great gift. You are always so thoughtful and encouraging... Kathy, enjoy and make sure you share your creations.

Treva said...

Congrats Kathy and keep up the good work.

Myra said...

That is so sweet! Congrats Kathy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini