Monday, July 6, 2009

"Tea Time"- "Dreams Do Come True" Card

Okay, I kind of killed two birds with one stone sorta ...with this challenge...I made this card for "two" cahllenges really. The "Cricut Crafters Unite" thread had a challenge where you had to use ANY catridge that you had not used in the last month and the Challenges/Projects Blog's challenge was "Layering"....so I chose Disney's "Dreams Do Come True"......I used the Teapot and cup.....This was a fun challenge and it satisfied both challenges.......

I layered this card about three times....Though you cannot tell....I used DCWV and American Crafts Cardstock....(Two tones of Pink, and white ) ....and layered it again with a stripped transparency (acetate...).....So ...okay four times.....I also pop-dotted it for dimesion.....TFL....


side-view (layered and pop-dotted)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee-

Just found your site & love it! Your work is really great & very inspiring! I am passing an award on to you. You can pick it up at my blog:

http://tracyhensondrozd.blogspot.com/

~Tracy

Sheena said...

I love this card...very cute..I became a follower..great blog

Sheena :)

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! I bought this cart for this cut and still haven't used it. Love the pink stripes! xxD

Regina G. said...

That is so adorable. The papers and colors are perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini