Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby "Alana's" Mini Scrapbook

I made this mini scrapbook for a dear friend of mine....But....I want to do it over. I posted this because I wanted her to see why I was not sending it......I have started several over the period of about a month.....and several different styles. This one is an accordion style mini album.....So, once I completed it .....I decided to go a step farther and put a piece of printed scrap paper over the binding.....I probably should not have done that....It is stretching loose. I know my friend will use it and I did not want it to come apart....so I am re-doing this album........She can still have this one...but I'd rather the one I make be "perefect" for Baby "Alana"......Okay......I know you are peeking.....so do you like it......?

8 comments:

Cherry47 said...

It is really beautiful. Your friend will love it.
Keep Kreating.
Sharon (Lisa's friend)

Nubian Crafter said...

Ms_Dee, outstanding... I am sure your "dear friend" will love it...

Kathy said...

Ms. Dee,

It looks great to me!!! I know that your friend will love it!

Kathy Oscar

Ms_Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Dee that is the sweetest little album EVER! Looks perfect to me! xxD

Anonymous said...

How absolutely darling! I love the little book inside!

Bout2BugOut said...

Alana's waiting........ How are you going to show this off to everyone then not send it too her? Now I need 4 of them. One for each grandma and 1 for me.

Ms_Dee said...

Hehe....Oh....Girl....You are toooo much.......I know you are fussing me out .....It's almost there....I am going to send this one also.....But I want a "Perfect" one for lil Alana.......AND...I am not finished with my other project for her...I'll show "Everyone" else that one too..........She'll probably get it before she's one....(Hehe....)...JK

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini