Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to Town..............GSP Christmas Swap....

Okay.......We actually did the GSP Christmas Swap without even mentioning it...Asked a couple of questions....and the ladies, as nice as they are.....just went with it.......Nice huh??????.......And I had a ball shopping for each of you ladies ......And ...I did it all online......(Don't you just love it...).....I have not mailed my xmas gifts out yet...I planned to do it this past Saturday...but was snowed in.....(That's my story and I am sticking to it......hehe...)...But, I hope to get a couple of them out today....Lia......I have not even received yours from the vendor yet...so as soon as I receive it I will mail it out....I know.......But...I wanted to say...I sent Santa your way...I just don't know when he will arrive...(hehe....)You ladies have a "Blessed and Merry" Christmas......

3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Hi Ms. Dee - wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ;D

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Ms_Dee said...

And anonymous....It will.....I am waiting on the ladies to receive their packages....Then I will update with all the great details.........

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini