Monday, February 8, 2010

"Blizzard of 2010" - Snow much Fun....."Ya think?????

Yeah....Kind of stuck in the house....and  "Cabin Fever" is setting in amongst the lil ones......Wow....this is a lot of snow....but we are making the best of it.......It did get a lil scary when the snow continued to fall heavily....but we weathered it.....luckily....(crossing fingers) ....we have NOT lost power.......But ...we are now on Day 4 of this ...And it's getting pretty hard being creative about what to do next for the lil ones...Now me...I can scrap Alllll day...(hehe...).........

We did get out yesterday....as I had to dig the transportation out  (hehe...I am feeling it today...."ouch"...But I did get a good workout.....)...

.I am going to see if I can make it out into civilization today.....take the kiddies to Target.....maybe pick up a few games and videos for their electronic gizmos- (that tends to keep them quiet for a minute........)....and hopefully stop by M's to see if they have the New DCWV stacks. (And the Federal Government is closed to day......Yay!!!!!)......And of course...stop by the grocery store again. ( and RESTOCK)........Looks like we may be in for a couple of more days....Ahhh It looks like 5-10 more inches of snow headed this way........Whoever wished for all of the snow...."enough already"...(hehe...)

Here are some pics of the lil ones enjoying the snow while I cleared off the car.........
.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini