Sunday, February 28, 2010

Zooballo- Cartridge Exploration Challenge 2-28

Wow...This was truly a challenge for me...I don't think I ever used this cartridge....Okay..Maybe I have...But if i did ....it's been sooooo long ago...I cannot remember.  That appears to be the case for quite a few of my cartridges.......especially the latest ones...I am soooo caught up with so many other things..I have not had time to create with my carts when I receive them..So they are piling up on me...I am not counting ...but If I were I probably have about 15 cartridges still in blister packs......That makes me panic.....But this is also another great reason to participate in this challenge......Here is my take on the CEC  this week......I'll have to post the recipe later.....TFL

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great card, and I kow what you mean.... getting to use everything we have is a challenge! Good for you taking that on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini