Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Thank You" - PC Embossing Plus- "He Loves Me" Die Folder

Wow,......I have really been sitting on a goldmine here.....I was on the CMB and decided to see what was being done with the Embossing Plus folders on the Cuttlebug Chat forum......Wow, those ladies rock.........I got loads of inspiration ......and after sitting on these folders for about a month....I decided to see what I could do..........OMG PC.......these folders are the greatest.....You can emboss, deboss, ink and make  cutouts on the card.......It took me a while to get the cards, folders and Quilling sets....and once I received them.....I just did not have the time to use them......(so many other projects had come up by then)....But...now that I have given them a try......I am totally hooked.......This is one of the cards I completed.  TFL ladies and gents......


Recipe
"He Loves Me" Embossing Plus Die
inked with Colorbox (Chestnut Roam (used a Q-tip)
used the cutout (pop dotted for dimension) and backed it with pink CS
Pink Primas bling
AC Ribbon
Recollection Embellishments
"Thank You" Stamp
McGill Mini File Tab
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Brown, Pink CS
Flower - (Handmade with ribbon and thread)
Brads
Sewing Machine Zigzag stitch
White Gel Pen -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini