Friday, January 28, 2011

Scraproom Organization.......My Cricut,Create and Expression has a..... "Cousin"........

Craftwell E-craft.....................Wow, wow, wow...(jumping up and down).....My bugs have a cousin....The e-craft.......Yay......Oh, I am so excited....I had planned all week to play this weekend....AND of course everything that could have gone wrong ........ at work ...happened...so I was planning to go into work this weekend and play catch up with a few things I needed to get done before Monday....(Yeah...again....my "OFF" day....)...So I came home 7:30 Friday night and continued to work on some projects I needed to complete  until around 3am this morning.....But I finished .....

So now....OMG.............. I get to play this weekend......I am a bit tired ....but I was not tooooo tired to finally register my new friend and  download the free ecraft Pro software before I retired for the morning...........So here is my new purpleberry friend.  I know , for now, I had to move my Create....It's okay...It's a temporary move....She's next to my "E"......And..... I'm reorganizing anyway.....So, I'll eventually make a "home" for her......Here she is.....I am off to play....But have a few other friends to show you also......
 So....stroll down and I'll share with you........And from what I understand Andy just released a Beta for "Make the Cut". (MTC) for the e-craft............Wow, Wow, Wow.......talk about "perfect timing"..........

My Teresa Collins Stampmaker.....I will have to play with this later....As I only have a small bit of time this weekend....so I had to choose which toy first........Oh....of course....I had to pull straws...(smile..)...So yeah...She's still all "Boxed" up........And I'm patiently waiting for that TC "E" cart........Can't wait to see what PC and TC have come up with by way of an "E" cart.........



This was just an added addition....because I wanted my TH tag to fit the platform...and I figured after his "huge" tag die....he will probably have plenty oversized dies for his 2011 "collection"......And have you all ventured over to his blog....Check it out.........OMG....."I'm just saying"....(hehe)..........I can't wait for him to release his stuff.......Way to go Tim......You hit the ball out of the park this time.....

.I guess a few of my toys have cousins..........I was not ready to invest in the Vagabond...so I went this route- The Big Shot.........It works for me.....and serves "it's purpose".......
So...this weekend....I get to have some stress free- rest and relaxation.....I,m Happy, happy, happy....... And I am still Re-Organizing.....as I create today.........So I'll see if I can do both and at the end of the day....Have the organized space.....I'm planning...(hehe...)...and some creative projects that you all have inspired me to create....TFL....

2 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

I'm so jealous..both of those machines look like fun...How cool!
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

What cool new toys!!!
~Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini