Monday, February 14, 2011

"Love Note" Mini Album

Okay Ladies and gents...This is my first video ever of something that I created......Aaahhhh....I am still getting use to this flip camera...(I've only had it about 2 years.....I know ....Sad huh????..).....But anywho...I decided I would give it a try ...and hopefully continue to use it to show how I create some of my projects.....Being that this is a first for me....Please bear with me....It just look so easy for everyone else...I thought it would be a breeze.......NOT.....(hehe...) But here goes......

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love your mini!!! And that is just the cutest duct tape flower. As for the ribbon, I've really got to get some of that crinkly ribbon -- it's gorgeous!

You did great for your first video!!! I'll be waiting to see more!

A Country Twinkle said...

You did a beautiful job on your mini album! Great job on the video too!

Do What You Love said...

Ms. Dee! You know I am a big fan of your mini albums - you put so much love into them and you really have some really FUN stuff that you use to create and make them each so stunning! I loved your video! Now I can put a voice to the blog photo. I didn't know it was you until after I viewed it and thought, well, hey, let me check out her blog and there you are! LOL! Way to go, girl - you did good - fantastic!

Shelley Lee said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the beautiful embellishments. Beautiful work!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini