Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Inspire" Altered Domino Mini

I wanted  to complete a lot of projects this weekend...Some swaps, some projects I had started but had not completed ...and then a few that I was just "inspired" to do....I received my "Paperwishes" catalog last week ..... I absolutely love looking through the magazine because it is always loaded with ideas and inspiration....I also needed to order all of the latest "Dazzles"  that I did not have...(hehe..)....(I just love those things....).......Anyhow....I had altered dominoes on my "to do" list and when I saw this domino mini  album in the magazine....I had to give it a try...Really easy project and loads of fun to make.....
TFL



1 comment:

SuiLan said...

Cuuute! I love mini crafts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini