Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Tag Swap- MSR

I participated in the MSR "Halloween" Tag swap....This was great fun.  I had to create five tags and mail four out.  Yay...my tags have gone postal......I hope the ladies/gents like them.....I tried to do a video for these but my flip was NOT cooperating...Maybe next time......(TFL)....Okay Ladies/Gents....my bad.....my video worked....I guess it was me....(hehe)......but I have attached it for a looksee.....
                                                                                                                          (front of tags )

(back of tags )

the Video

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

These are the cutest tags!!!

StampitCrazy said...

Great Halloween Tags
http://stampitcrazydigis.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini