Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2- Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas

This is Tim's Tag 2- Day 2 of Tim's 12 tags of christmas. Beautiful huh?????.....  I thought it would be a breeze to try and get the tags done during the weekday once I got off of work.....(I get home about 7:30ish PM...) .....but for me ...not so much....I will not be posting my tags daily...and figured it would be easier for me to post my take on his tags every few days or so.....So .....Check me out periodically to see my take on his tags........

DSC00771


and my take on his tag.....

2 comments:

Helen said...

Great job on capturing this tag.

Helen said...

Great job on capturing this tag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini