Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag 5- 12 Tags of Christmas

This is Tim's Tag 5 of his 12 tags of Christmas.  I love his reflection stamps...Unfortunately I do not have his christmas reflections......But...I did give it a go....

DSC01085


And this is my rendition of his tag.......This was a challenge ....and I had a great time making it.....Gotta get that reflection stamp....This would have been less work as I had to use several stamps to make this tag.....But...here goes......My take on Tag 5.......

4 comments:

Theresa Bennett said...

Well you did a great job. That turned out very pretty!

Scrapsation aka Lia said...

You are on a roll Ms. Dee..they are looking great!!

Gems-By-Julz said...

Well you are certainly giving Tim Holtz a run for his money. They are really lovely tags and some lucky duck will be very chuffed to have one of those tags on their Christmas pressie. Cheers Julz

Helen said...

You're doing great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini