Friday, December 9, 2011

Tag 9- 12 Tags of Christmas

Tag 9.....This is Tim's Tag....Love it Tim.......A new technique ...Wow....I had a great time trying this one out...I'll need a bit more practice with it....But I loved giving it a try .

DSC01326

Here is my take on Tim's tag and the tag created by Mrs Stamper's Anonymous (Hehe..) ...I was going to also attempt the tag done by the mister....but I pooped out....Maybe early morning before I start Tag 10 ....I'll  give the other a try.......So...here are both my tags....It appears orange but I used the same festive berries (red) that Tim used....It must be my lighting.


And this is my other tag......

.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini