Sunday, January 29, 2012

I returned my "Imagine"...BUT look what I got....(hehe...I'm elated...).

I got an "Imagine for christmas and kept playing with it....but just did not like it.....I did say I would not buy it anyway because (IMHO)  it  did not make sense to have a seperate tool that printed/cut  images...Afterall..my printer does that......I never purchased the Imagine and really did not want it.....But because I was gifted it....I ended up with one...

Well, I tried it out....again and again...But...having it.....still did not make me want it....So...I packed it up and returned it to Joann's.......and this is what I purchased. (See Pic below)..

I purchased it Wednesday ....soon after returning the "I" and got it the following Thursday (a week later) ...so I have not had a chance to play yet...I am going to check it out this weekend .....and I'll show you ladies all of the wonderful stuff that it does......Come back to see what I create.....I've been told that I am really going to like it..(hehe..).......From the research that I've done thus far...I don't think I'll be dissapointed......(It looks almost like my e-Craft...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini