Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 2012 "Winter Wonderland" Charm Swap

I participated in Lia's (aka "Scrapsation) "Winter Wonderland" Charm Swap.  The theme, of course, was a winter theme.  We had to use blue, silver/greys and white.  We had to make 3 tags and they are due January 31....Of course we have a birthday this month,,,,so I made 4.  I used DCWV "Winter Magic" paper stack, TH Snowman die, a stamp heat embossed with A La Mode embossing powder, and added ribbon and fibers to make the presentation.  I also adhered the charms that I made to trinkets that I took off of a candle holder.  This was fun and TFL....


the back of the presentation tag


                                                                                                and the charms ..............



2 comments:

Scrapsation aka Lia said...

Can you say AWESOME!!! Ms. Dee these truly ROCK!! can't wait to see them!

Do What You Love said...

Oooh Ms. Dee, these are so gorgeous - I love the sphere - beautiful beads and the backdrop is cute. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini