Monday, February 20, 2012

"Love" Altered M's $1 Hanger

I altered a hanger that I purchased from M's during one of their $ day sales...I purchased a bunch of these hangers for 30cents a piece.......and decided to alter a few.....I also purchased a wooden "heart" charm....and altered it using part of a E-Valentine's kit that I purchased after seeing it used on a video on YT.  I also used most of this e-kit on another altered project. 

This is one of the hangers that I used.......I altered it using the weathered wood technique....(the hanger in the final pic is a different style hanger. I purchased 3 different styles....)


and the wooden heart charm from M's $ spot

And the finished project.......The heart charm has a black ribbon attached that I changed out and used  two different colors vintage wrinkled seam binding and attached it to the hanger........I had fun with this one ..TFL yall......

1 comment:

Kiron Manuel said...

Thanks for your great blog.I live and work in Asia.I have a blog too.
http://cardsoftheworld.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini