Saturday, December 29, 2012

Itty Bitty Tim Holtz inspired Mini for MAS

Wow ...."Happy Holidays" everyone..........Time really does fly  huh??????......and .......already......christmas is over.........  I had a few projects that I completed before this one, that I planned to post here ....but ....it never happened...Everytime I catch up with myself.... ....(hehe...) I run out of time again....(LOL) BUT anywho...I participated in a swap over at MAS (minialbumscraps) and this time I made a  video.  The swap was to make a itty bitty mini album that was at least 3x3.....I guess it could have been smaller ....(But...I am not sure....).You can check their ning site out for all of the details .  The mini  had to have at least 4 pages and 4 different embellishments.......They have some great swaps and challenges over there.....So ...don't forget to go over and check them out..You'll be right on time for their New Years......But...first watch my video....(hehe..)..and let me know what you think.......Thanks Merry for hosting the swap and allowing me to join in last minute.....I had loads of fun with this one.........and Thanks for watching everyone...........




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute - I love it.

Audrey Frelx said...

Dee, these mini albums are too adorable!

Back in blogland and wanted to drop by to say hi -- sorry I missed you but I'll be back soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini