Friday, October 3, 2008

Disney Pixar "Cars"


WoooooHoooo.....Look what I got in the mail today....My DS sent this to me....It is part of my Birthday gift....Of course my Birthday was in September....but I wanted some "New" carts that were not released until October and November(because it's my birthday ....and I get to chose....right).....Wellllll.... MY DS and DD are purchasing them for me and I receieved the first cart today.........."I Love my Kids" (HeeHe)Anywhoo.....I will be working with this cart this weekend. I will post my projects when I complete them......I have a list of stuff I want to do AND it is also a part of my October "Personal" Challenge...........Of course I wil be making things for my GS with this cart....He can not wait to get his WallArt (POPS) Okay........Here's the cart.....And, here is my List ....
5 Layouts
5 cards
Wall Art
Popup cards
Of course I will be completing all of these projects using "Cars".....
Check back later to see what I have done......
****************Also....Just wanted to mention.....there maybe a little RAK going on this weekend....Let me know if you are interested in participating.....(And the RAK is "NOT" my Disney Pixar Cart........ (HeHe).......I haven't posted the RAK anywhere else.....(YET!!!!!!!!!!).....So anyone that visits my blog may very well win a RAK without a flood of others....Keep checking back.....******************


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!!!

Regina G.

Tammy said...

You did a fantastic job on these...my son likes them too! I think maybe I should get this cartridge!!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Ms. Dee
I know that you will do many wonderful things with your Disney Pixar Cars that your DS and DD gave you. I'll be looking. I wonder what your RAK will be this time. Your last one was great.

Gin

Dream of Scrappin' said...

I love what you have been doing sis! The cards are fab and the cuts from the cars cart are great too! And a secret hidden RAK, way cool! Count me in! Siobhan

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini