Sunday, October 5, 2008

Liuigi- Disney Pixar -"Cars"




This is my first attempt at creating something from the CARS cartridge. I know what I have to do to make these "Wall Art". I created this first test at 5" and will make all of them at 8' and above for Wall Art. At 5" they are a little big for cards and I think they are still a little too big for a LO......This is "Luigi"....You get the idea. They are a little more complicated to put together than I want them to be....but I like "Cars" and my GS loves them....So I will just have to bite the bullet....


I may have over detailed him a bit....But, this is a test........Thanks all for looking....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's amazing.

Enjoy that cartridge!

Regina Ga.

Gin said...

Ms. Dee
That car is cute. Very detailed. I know your GS will love this. He may not have Understood the school page, but I'm sure he will love the Car.

Gin

Heather Bares said...

so cute!

rachelschneider said...

Your cars look great! I wanted to get this for my son (his room is in a Cars theme) but haven't yet. TFS!
b&wsmommy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini