Sunday, October 5, 2008

Liuigi- Disney Pixar -"Cars"




This is my first attempt at creating something from the CARS cartridge. I know what I have to do to make these "Wall Art". I created this first test at 5" and will make all of them at 8' and above for Wall Art. At 5" they are a little big for cards and I think they are still a little too big for a LO......This is "Luigi"....You get the idea. They are a little more complicated to put together than I want them to be....but I like "Cars" and my GS loves them....So I will just have to bite the bullet....


I may have over detailed him a bit....But, this is a test........Thanks all for looking....




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's amazing.

Enjoy that cartridge!

Regina Ga.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Dee
That car is cute. Very detailed. I know your GS will love this. He may not have Understood the school page, but I'm sure he will love the Car.

Gin

Heather Bares said...

so cute!

♥Rach♥ said...

Your cars look great! I wanted to get this for my son (his room is in a Cars theme) but haven't yet. TFS!
b&wsmommy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini