Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valentines Cards

I am sitting here watching the "Obama Express" and I am so excited to be able to share in this moment in history. I decided my 5 days off would be spent in the comforts of my scrapbook room while watching the entire "Obama/Biden Affair-Inauguration-History Event".


I am also having a very productive scrapping weekend. I started making cards yesterday, Friday.......and I am doing it using "my stash". I am on a "self-imposed shopping ban" and I have to say....."I am soooooooo proud of me".....to date $0 dollars spent on new scrapbook stuff. Wow....that's 17 days....spend free.....It also helps NOT to go into the Craft stores .......I think, I am living vicariously through my sisters/brothers on the Cricut message board(Hehe).....They have been finding some neat stuff and bargains....I have toooo much I have to use.....Soooo.....I am just enjoying their stuff via MB......But anywho ..here are the Valentines cards I completed....I have not purchased any new stamps either ....And I am sooo loving that Martha Stewart Valentines Border Punch and I wanted the new $1 inkadinkado stamps....but.....I am using what I have....I also used Nestabilities (Heart Shapes) for most of the cards that I completed: So..... how did I do "Scrappin my OLD stash"?...........Oh, the cardstock is last years "K & Co "Smitten"....Okay, now I need to go "CREATE" some more.........I'll be back.....

Nestabilities-(Rectangle/ Heart)
Stampin Up Ink Pads
American Crafts Cardstock
K&Co Double-sided Printed Paper
Primas
Embordiery Lace
Metal Embellies
Stickles
Gems
Inkadinkado Stamps
Martha Stewart Stamps
Friskar Punch

4 comments:

Norine said...

well you have been busy and one is nicer than the other love them all I like how you did the border from the heart border punch very creative
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

They are all so nice, I really can not pick a favorite. I do know looking at your cards makes me want to update my supplies. LOL

Great Job on all your cards

Enabledtoshop/zrick

Enfys said...

These are ALL just gorgeous, I think the first one has to be my favourite though. I am with you on the ban thing, I am really trying hard this year to use up what I have :)
hugs
En xx

Melissa said...

Breathtaking! Your craft amazes me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini