Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back into the Swing of Things...........

Hello Everyone,
I am just getting back into the swing of things....I am just recovering from a virus- that really got the "best" of me........so ...I'm just beginning to get back on the fast track......I had quite a few things that I would love to work on...but I am not going to try and overdo it.....but I am going to take one step at a time.........

I am presently working on my DGS's LO for his 6th Birthday and that is a challenge in itself.....I started with "Cupcakes"- 3 to be exact - from Doodlecharms ........But I am also trying to incorporate the number "6" 2 times- different sizes and colors,I need to include a pic of him at age "5" and 6 smaller cupcakes and a space for his "Now I'm 6" pic...... I am anxious to see how this LO turns out........... And....... here it is........Did I get close???????I am also working with my daughters Album....that I need to finish soon......and I am also working on my "Obama Album" which is an ongoing process....but I have not made a LO since my last one.........so I know I will complete one this weekend.....Well.....I am back and though not fully recovered.....feeling a lot better than I have for about a week.....

I was able to mail out my package for "My Sistah" for the Birthday Club....and got a few other packages out of the door.....so I am not late with any committments that I made........just want to catch -up with some projects that I want to get done...........

I am also getting back into Okie's Challenges for April and I am going to start doing the personal Challenges again.....This allows me to get back into the swing of things.......I am also going to commit to making some cards for a "request" someone emailed me about.......have to get some more information on that.....but NubianCrafterinNC....I'll be getting in touch with you........And I need to go an Easter LO for my DGS and DGD......Don't have long for that.......So....this is going to be my busy next couple of weeks.....so keep checking back as I complete some of these challenges I commit to......

I also have several "New" products that I have not really yet used as I want to....Fiskar, EK Punches, DCWV Paper stacks, Stampin Up stamps and inks, Black and White Opaque "Skittles......and quite a few "old" stash items that I would like to "refresh" and see what I am able to come up with.......I have to look through and see what I have not used in quite some time.....and see what I come up with.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to set goals. You have inspired me. I need to use more "old" stash items too.

Good luck on meeting your goals!!

Norine said...

so glad your feeling better
Hugs
Norine

Tazza said...

What a great LO! I really like the cupcakes and wonder what you used for the ones on the bottom... can't figure it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini