Monday, June 1, 2009

"Honest Scrap" Award


Wow...I won another award..I really do want to make a "speech" (hehe) and tell everyone how happy I am that Jeri at http://craftyjsplace.blogspot.com/ thought my Blog was nice enough to receive an award...Thank you Jeri....I was surprised by this one and......I don't have a speech prepared-(hehe..)...But ....I am totally elated. And.... there are a few things attached to receiving this award ...so here goes:

1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog (Completed)
2: List 10 honest things about myself:
  • I missed my son and his GF so much..I did not want to leave when I went to visit.
  • My son's girlfriend is taking me to Japan in November for an early Christmas present. I feel "so special".
  • I wished I lived closer to both my children.
  • I am so excited about my DGC coming to live with me for a year....I wished they could live with me "forever".(Don't tell my daughther-she may change her mind about leaving them with me.)
  • I miss my sisters.
  • I Love to scrap all the time.
  • I love to scrap things that I can make from everyday household products.
  • I love people and feel that everyone should get along regardless of their differences.
  • I have Scrapbooked, all weekend, all alone for 48 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.
  • Very seldom have I gone more than 4 days without Scrapbooking.
  • And a Bonus.........I say a prayer everyday that the world will get better for "everyone"......
3:Put the award on my blog(Completed)
4:Pick 7 people to give the award to:
In no particular order.....
(I have a incomplete list and I will post the remainder tomorrow when I am able to visit the other two blogs to leave a comment.-I received this award kind of late ...so I need to call it a night...and I will finish posting and blog-hoping tomorrow.....)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for this award Ms Dee! It means alot to me. You inspire me in so many ways and I'm blessed with your frienship!

Cathy T said...

You have a beautiful blog! You've been awarded the Kreativ Bloggers Award! Go to my blog and check out the details!

Berlynda Phillips said...

Thank you Ms_Dee I really appreciate this award. Thank you so much for always encouraging everyone I hope one day I can be as good as you! LOL Lots of Love your sista Berlynda

Devon said...

Hey there Ms_Dee! I just saw your comment on my blog about this award! Thanks! But I don't really know what to do from here...

Ms_Dee said...

Devon...Read my Blog and it will let you know how to accept the award....You can cut and paste the questions from my blog...Hope that helps...

KathyOscar said...

Ms. Dee,

I just wanted to let you know how much of an inspiration you are to me. Your work is simply breathtaking. Everything that you do is awesome, and more importantly, you always make me feel like I can do it too! Thanks for always encouraging me! Your craftroom is awesome!

Kathy

schnurse2004 said...

Congratulations Ms_Dee.. you deserve this award and many more..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini