Sunday, August 2, 2009

"Inspire - 6x6 Card- Spellbinders


Wow......this is the only card I completed today. I literally spent all day trying to complete several projects and this is the only card I was able to complete. Talk about loosing your Mojo.....I'm going to find mine tonight....(hehe...) I used the older Spellbinders pendant shapeabilities and the circle classic nestabilities. The newer Spellbinders (Shapeabilities) are out already and I have not even used half the older ones that I have ....Yes...I have a lot of catching up to do.....

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

WOW This is beautiful!!! If you've lost your mojo and can still produce cards like this, I hope I find your mojo before you do!! lol

Your work is amazing and always beautiful to look at! Best of luck with your new site also!

Theres something for you on my blog!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini