Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Season's Greeting" Recessed Window card

For me, this was an old technique with a "New" twist. I use to make these years ago using foam board and printed paper. When I came across this technique on Splitcoaststampers....I thought it would be great to try. With the CS it was quite easy to make.......The instructions are pretty simple....and I like the outcome...I'll have to make some more of these cards using this technique.....



I used Splitcoast stampers Technique (TLC206) to make this card. It was quite easy and a lot of fun to make....Give it a try....

3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

These are beautiful, Ms. Dee. I love the bird perched up on the branch and the swirls are really lovely with the bling. Love that paper with the snowman and those gorgeous trees --you rock!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Great cards...love the little snowman!!! TFS

Thanks for leaving the cute comment on the CMB for my Merry Cricut-mas Card!!!

In fact, have a very Merry Cricut-mas!!!

Terry

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! Thanks for the link!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini