Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Winter Magic"- Winter Woodland Layout

This layout highlighted  in Cricut "Chirp" Newsletter, December 22, 2009, Volume 187. 

I used Winter Woodland to make this Layout. I think I should have matted the title because you can hardly see it with all that is going on in this layout. I have been collecting quite a few carts lately that I have not touched so I decided to give some a try .....And I was able to score a few more Thanksgiving Day at M's....so hopefully I will get some Layouts done over the holidays.....I am not too pleased with this one ...but here it is.....

Snowmen- cut @ 3" and 4"
Skis- 4"
PP-K&Co 2008 "Peppermint Twist" Paper pack
Winter Woodland Font- 2"
Spellbinders Nestabilities Snowflakes-2"
Silver metallic Cardstock
Snow/Snowmen -MS Flock
Ski, Hat and gloves-2"
Stickles
White AC CS
EK Success Punches
green ribbon, red felt ribbon


Top of page-

Bottom of page
Snowmen Photo
Trees cut @ 2" and 4"

3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Now Ms. Dee, your layout is absolutely divine, girl! I see the title with no problem and love all those snowflakes! I like that you didn't make it a straight line title; this is so much more whimsical and crafty! I LOVE this layout - it really has beautiful papers; the trees are super gorgeous; love the hint of snow and added dots really make it pop! What a magnificent piece!

Nubian Crafter said...

Ms_Dee, you have missed your true calling. This LO is outstanding... I cannot leave your blog. TFS

Myra said...

This is gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini