Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Sew Many Challenges (SMC) ........

Wow....have you run across "Sew Many Challenges" blog.....It is just tooooooo cute....very exciting and and Wow....."the inspiration" ....Nice work ladies.........They also have an image that you can snag ...plus loads of images you may purchase........Check it out...I snagged their free image  for this challenge ...."Heart Flower"....(too cute...hehe.....).....I'll be visitng this blog a lot.....very inspiring....and the DT ....WOW...loads of  talent......Great work Ladies.......Check them out......here.   This is my take on their challenge using the Heart Flower image.  Oh yeah.......Thanks for the image ladies......And from what I understand...(correct me if I am wrong ladies/gentlemen....)........They post a FREE image every Friday...for those that want to participate in their challenges.....AND you can ALSO purchase their digi images....I can't wait to get mine......(smile)





I altered the stamp ....as it was a flower...I cut the stem off....I printed it on Kodak Premium Photo paper, and stamped the hearts with MS Valentines Stamp set and colored with StampinUp inks-( Reds and Pinks). I embossed the hearts with UTEE  (3x's - so it is very shiny) and placed adhesive pop dots for dimension. The PP is BoBunny and I stitched (zigzag) it on a mat- Red Bazzill CS, Black AC CS.  I also used some bling centered at each flower.  TFL...... 

3 comments:

Myra said...

Man! I wish I could sew! This is an awesome card!

~Jeri~ said...

WOW Ms. Dee...this is gorgeous!!! Everything about this screams CUTE!!! Love all the details you put on it!

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments you've made about Sew Many Challenges and the Sew Many Cards images!! We hope to see you in MANY challenges! We have a new one posted every Friday along with a new Freebie image!!!

Ms_Dee said...

Thanks Jeri......You'll see me a "Lot"...I am loving your blog , the challenges...and the cards....and I am really loving the images....I'm going to place an order...Ahhh right now....before the lil ones wake up......(smile...)...Thanks again Lady.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini