Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day #3-"Ready to Rock and Roll"

Okay...I think I "pooped" myself out yesterday....but today....and it is bright and early 5:00A........kiddies are not up yet...AND I cleaned one of the workstations that I am working on........This is my "after cleaning up" pic.....


(Hehe..) I could not show you the "before" pic...because you would have thought...."what the.......".....So, I am ready to make the best of a bad situation......I mean day 6 in the house....."snowed in " and snowing again.....So, I am thinking that we maybe stuck for another day or so.......So again today....."I am scrapping"...My workstation is actually set up for me to do another project I found on youtube......

So, I have my mocha........mmmmmmm.....listening to the News/Weather channel...(Still  Snowing)...................and I am about to dive into a day of scrapping...Well, for as long as the kiddies would allow....I picked out a few movies for them..I have their electronic Gizmos plugged in ....fully charged and ready for them to go at it.......breakfast already planned...(something fast and easy....ahhhhh frozen pancakes maybe...) and I'm off.......(hehe..)..

Come back later and check out what I'm doing...I'll post as I complete my projects...I am going to spend the day "blog hopping" for challenges.....But I am also "perusing the Mb....looking through magazines and checking out some other websites......so......who knows??????.........I hope you all have  a pleasant day also....and thanks for dropping by........(smile......).....

2 comments:

Treva said...

Ms_Dee you're so lucky! I'm at work, it too me 1 1/2 hours but I made it this morning and now the snow has stopped. Take care and enjoy your snow days!

Ms_Dee said...

I am not so sure I'm that "lucky" Treva....the lil ones are soooo not cooperating today......(sigh)...I am going to give it my best shot though.....

Now...I don't know how you even managed to get to work....Now...Can you get home??????...That's not good..You be safe lady.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini