Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day "Mini" Album

This weekend I spent a lot of time working on one of my many "Mini" Scrapbook Albums that I had started and never completed.....This started out being a Non-traditional Valentines card "mini album".....But the DT Project  this week was a card, LO or ATC.....sooooo.....I decided to finish the album anyway....(hehe...).

I also put this in a slideshow....but I am experiencing "technical difficulties" with Photobucket........(aaaauuuuggghhh.....hehe...must be "Cabin Fever"......) And Photobucket won.....But I did post pics.....I have a couple of other challenges I promised to attempt....that I think I will at least start.... aaahhh right about.... Now...........Here are the pics of the Mini album......

The nice thing about making this album was I used what I had on hand.  The CS is DCWV "Sorbet.  I used my embellishment stash collectibles...(hehe- okay ...No, I did not put a dent in it....but I can at least say I'm using it.....)   Loads of MS punches.....the "G" Studio stamps that I have been collecting forever- Now they  really came in handy......I also used a few  favorites - ahhh yes - household tools....The front of the album sports a sliding door lock and the ribbon has a washer adorned with gems......This album grew pretty fast ....so I had to stop while I was ahead.  It is loaded with tags, photo pages and journaling spots.......TFL

1 comment:

Nubian Crafter said...

Ms. Dee, I love all the detail that you put into your mini's... I'm coming to take a lesson or two!!! TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini