Friday, June 4, 2010

Take 5- "Home Tweet Home"GSP Challenge 22

Okay, this took me back to the basics.......Have you ever tried to create a project using just what you have on hand........So...we know most have loads of products....but try picking "5" products ....and Only "5".  "Take 5" is the Challenge for the Glue,Scissors, Paper (GSP) Design Team this week...........Well, the count drops automatically...because you have to use paper.....so find 4 more....I decided on the Tim Holtz "Caged" Alteration Die and the "New" 12" Embossing Border folder by Provo Craft.  Only two more to go huh????? Well, if you know me, you know I had to use ink...Hehe...just gotta have my ink.....and I also needed a sentiment to complete the card.....Okay....so......that's it......"5"  products......And here is my take on the "Take 5"......I pondered with this one for quite a bit......To get the chipboard effect for the TH cage...try cutting quite a few of the cages  from paper and stack them.  I made a chain hanging from the cage from slivers of balck paper....Yeah...this was truly a challenge...and so much fun.....But I have to confess....If I count the adhesives......I kinda did a "Take 6"....Either way...It was fun......So  let's see what you can do.....Just remember to enjoy ....and have fun..........

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I love this card!!! The cage is awesome but I don't understand what it is made of, it is soooooo shiney I love it!

~JulieH~ said...

This is so beautiful! I have the die but haven't used it yet thanks for the inspiration! Need to look into that embossing folder! I can't believe you made the chain from paper it looks so real. Wonderful card
Juliexx

Anonymous said...

OH SO CUTE! love this card...HUGS...SK :)

Susan Payton said...

I love reading your blog. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://susan-livinghealthywithchallenges.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini