Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tim Holtz Alteration "Foam Stamps"

Okay....this is my last project tonight.  A friend of mine asked if I could use theTim Holtz cuts using the fun foam for stamps.  Well, this is the last project I am doing tonight....I cut a lot of them that I have.....but I have lots more to go ....AND I ran out of fun foam.  I originally purchased the black fun foam when he originally came out with his dies...purchased two sheets of the fun foam but never got around to making all of the stamps.  Once I make all of the cuts .....I'll just mail them to her....Sooooo.... If you use wonder tape and plastic ( I purchased mine from Joanns)...it clings to the acrylic.   Oh my.....that means I have to make cuts of the clear plastic also....(Oh my...).......Yeah...this is a task...and I thought I was close to finishing......Well, tonight I am......So hey Girlie...I hope this wasn't a rush item you needed...because it may take a minute........I'll let you know when I am complete with your lil project.....So until then....(hehe...) .....Here are some of the stamps......Wow...I have a loooooonnnng list of things I have to complete.............OMG.....I'll keep you posted on this one....Maybe tomorrow I can cut the clear plastic for them......"Note to self"...Stop at J's for more fun foam........

(Click on pic for larger image)

1 comment:

lovemypaper said...

"WOW" These are really nice! tfs

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini