Monday, May 16, 2011

Meeting Stampin' Dymonz..........

Okay....last week Friday, was a great end to my weekend....Not only did I win the Sizzix "Tim Holtz" Vagabond ..I picked my lil booger up and brought him home(Smile...)..........And .....I got the opportunity to meet Stampin'Dymonz from the Scrap Shack.  Such great pleasure..... Don't you just love the messageboards.  And to top it off we are  located near each other....Yeah...we are both in the same metro area........So .....I see some crafting get-togethers going on in the near future(Smile).    It was a great pleasure meeting you Stampin'Dymonz...and I truly look forward to what's to come.....Thank you, your team and the Scrap Shack"  for the opportunity to express myself during your Anniversary celebration. "Congrats" to celebrating your 1st year.  I truly look forward to what's to come....."Best wishes".... 


                                                                                          Ms_Dee (Me) ...and Stampin' Dymonz

                                                                                                    Ms_Dee

8 comments:

CG said...

Congratulations! I live the same metro area, maybe I'll get to meet you someday and look at your incredible work. Can't wait to see what you make with that machine!

Ms_Dee said...

CG, SD did tell me you lived in the same area....I really have to plan to hook up with you ladies in the near future...I look forward to meeting all of you....I'm cleaning now .......trying to make space for my "new" toy....Maybe I'll have something to post soon.....

Kathy said...

Ms Dee!!!

Congratulations to my mentor in the crafting world!!! Loveya much!! Congrats on winning the Vagabond!!! I need your email!!!

KathyO.

Ms_Dee said...

Wow..Kathy...it is sooo nice hearing from you...How have you been...Where have you been..Whatcha been up to??????....Girlie..you have to fill me in...I know you are still SBing and all of the crops just kind of kept you offline....I hope family is well.....email me at dorothy_ivory@comcast.net

Netta said...

Congrats Ms_Dee, enjoy your new toy..this is an awesome picture of you and SD

Ms_Dee said...

Thanks much CraftyNetta....and it was a great pleasure to meet her also.....

Sue in CT said...

Congratulations!!!!

Helen said...

Congrats on your win Dee.... it was well deserved.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini