Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thank You Stampin Dymonz ScrapShack-

I have been a busy lil one these past few weeks and my weekends continue to be just as busy...So No Scrapbooking this weekend either.....But, I just got back home and wanted to post a prize that I won while participating in a challenge over at the Scrap Shack.  I received this gift last week and promised I would post it ....but just did not have the time (I apologize ladies.....)...And ....before I forget...."Thank you"  Stampin Dymonz and the Scrap Shack for the gift I won for the "TTT Challenge- Day 6".  I also wanted to acknowledge that I received your gift.  Again, I truly enjoyed.


2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Yummy! Congratulations!!!

I'll be here waiting to see your next project!

Hugs!

lovemypaper said...

Congrats on you new goodies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini