Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Create"- A Steampunk Dressform Canvas

I was so inspired from all of the youtube videos I watched with the creations of the Steampunk canvases.....I had to make me one......I just know I will be making more......Go check some of them out.........This is my take on the canvas.........I had loads of fun making this.......



the dressform






Recipe
Art Loft 8.5x11 canvas
Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix Dressform Die
Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon
TH Wings
TH Time Piece
Oriental Trading Charms - (Typeset pieces, sprockets, gears)
Charms- Timepieces- discount charms
G45 Steampunk debutante Paper collection
TH Gears Alterations dies- cut into Foam stamps- used to stamp canvas
Whimsy Stamps - Ticket stubs/sentiments
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Charms- M's
Bingo pieces- Tim Holtz(Red), Maya Road(Black)
Ranger -Black Fine Embossing Powder
Ranger- White Fine Embossing Powder
Brown Chestnut Roam Inkpad
Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Walnut, Antique Linen,
"Create"- stampabilities- stickers
Red ribbon
Utee


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini