Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Christmas Mini Swap

Okay....I am participating in two christmas mini swaps...One is the MSR site ....and I never posted the mini I made for that swap.....So ..here goes the mini (not yet embellished and blinged out)...... but the cover of  one of the minis .....


and a few of the inside pages........it probably would have been easier to do a video....but I haven't had time........TFL







When she receives this mini ...it will look totally different because it will be complete with everything.....Hope she likes it.........

4 comments:

Helen said...

Dee... these are simply gorgeous. I don't know where you get the time or the energy... but can you please send some to me.

lovemypaper said...

WOW super cute Ms Dee!

Treva said...

Beautiful....more great projects, tfs!

Maria said...

These are beautiful!! You did a great job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini