Monday, December 12, 2011

Sneak Preview - Christmas Mini Swap- For Terry

Hehe...I was so happy to get this one finished...I had to do a few last moment tweaks...And with the TH challenge going on.....I hardly had enough time for much else....But I managed to get caught up with all of my projects.....(Hehe...) just to find out ...I had not one more ...but two more projects to do....I have not even started those...but will give myself a breather for the remainder of the week....and start these this weekend.....I totally forgot about my Charm Swap....and I have a "winter" mini to complete for the MSR ning site.....So Terry...here is a "Sneak Preview" of your mini.......I enjoyed making this .....I'll have it in the mail this week....I soooo hope you enjoy....I need to package your box ...and it'll be on the way.....

This lil mini started off flat....but kept growing....I wanted to put a closure on it....but that was not happening....so I found something to put it in...Hope this lil bag is suffice...I have to do something else to it....to make it standalone....

I know you like snowmen....so I wanted to stick to the theme.....I changed my decision for the paper a couple of times ...and then decided to go with DCWV Mrs. Claus Recipe stack....This is a pic of the front cover of the mini....I was trying to figure out a way to put your name in here...Maybe I'll do that before I mail it off.....


And you only get to see the inside cover and the first page of the mini.....Of course it's snowmen.....I just loved this paper stack.....And when I finished with your mini...I was totally happy with it.....Okay lady......Once I package your box ...It's going postal...I now have to go and complete my "last" yep..."#12" tag for the TH 12 Tags of Christmas" challenge..........."Wow hooooooooo"....I did it......and I have most of his product to complete #12.....I am sooo happy in doing this ....I learned so many different techniques......and it was so much fun........So...I'm off to getting this one done........Okay ladies....TFL.....

3 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Ms. Dee - you are incredible! I'm loving this mini and I can't wait to see it in person. I love the bag idea! How cute! Being a "bag" lady, this fits perfectly! Love the paper stack too girl! I love, love, love what you've done...have yours done as well and will do a sneak peek on my blog as well...heehee...LOVE THIS!!!

Maria said...

This is AMAZING!! So creative and such a fun idea!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fabulous bag.
Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini