Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Sweet Dreams" Layout using Corrugated Cardboard-SaCrafters inspired

Another project inspired by Youtuber SaCrafter using Corrugated Cardboard.  I thought the idea was a cute one because it allowed me to use more of the lil treasures that I was inspired by her to make ......and was inspired to do this layout.....  I have not made layouts lately so this was fun to do....."Gotta get those pics out again".  I used a 12 x12 sheet of corrugated cardboard and I ripped the kraft paper only from the portion of the paper that I wanted to expose the corrugated texture and weathered it with DecoArt weathered crackled medium.  I also framed the 12x12 cardboard with a 1" border of the cardboard and weathered it also using the weathered technique......This was fun ...and brought back memories...I need to get back to creating layouts...It has been a long time......TFL everyone.....


Recipe
12x12 corrugated cardboard
12x12 MME Printed Paper Stack-Lost and Found
Shutters- Handmade using corrugated cardboard
SaCrafters-Faux Bling-turquoise
Prima Flowers
iamroses flowers
Flower Centers - SaCrafters Zibbet
"Sweet"-sticker
"Dream"-Cloud 9 Design-foil trimmed Alphas
DecoArt- Weathered Wood Crackle medium-
Liquitex BASIC Acrylic-unbleached Titanium
Galaxy- Acrylic Paint- Burnt Sienna 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

2011- "Sustaining the Dream"- Tribute to Martin Luther King

Tim Holtz "Embrace Art" Texture Fade Mini